OUR NEW SITE IS
Dry, Sensitive, Non-Pigmented and Wrinkle-Prone
What Are DSNW’s Barriers To Skin Health?
- Dehydration- An impaired barrier makes DSNW skin less able to retain water and protect against irritants and allergens than other Baumann Skin Types.
- Inflammation- Sensitive Baumann Skin Types have underlying inflammation. DSNW skin types often have one or more of the following: acne, rosacea, stinging or contact dermatitis.
- Advanced Aging- Lifestyle habits such as spending time in the sun without sunscreen make your skin more prone to wrinkles and skin cancer.
Product Advice for DSNW’s
DSNW Skin has 3 barriers to skin health:
Lifestyle factors that increase aging or age 30+
Cleanser- Avoid foaming cleansers
- Moisturizer- Use anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Argan oil, green tea, niacinamide, caffeine, resveratrol, allantoin and chamomile.
- Anti-aging Products- Use products with one or more of the following: antioxidants, retinoids, sunscreen, growth factors, heparin sulfate and defensin containing products.
Use the proper products every day to change your DSNW skin type to the ideal skin type, ORNT.